Join hundreds of your fellow officers from around the country as we dive into this fascinating topic. Then, immediately after, join us for the Search & Seizure Show where host Anthony Bandiero and a special guest will answer your search & seizure questions.
See you there!
Ready to gain a comprehensive understanding of consent searches, including the complexities of third-party consent? Join us for an enlightening learning experience that will equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to navigate this critical aspect of law enforcement.
Get Ready to Have Your Questions Answered:
• Determining Valid Consent: Explore the two factors that determine whether officers have received valid consent to search. Grasp the crucial elements that must be considered when evaluating the validity of consent, empowering you to make informed decisions in the field.
• Unraveling the Motivations for Consent: Understand why suspects may consent to a search. Gain insights into the various factors that influence an individual’s decision to grant consent.
• Third-Party Consent: Learn when a third party can consent to search another person’s property. Discover the legal parameters and considerations involved, ensuring you have the knowledge to properly handle situations where third-party consent is at play.
• Parental Consent for Adult Children’s Property: Explore the circumstances under which parents can consent to search their adult children’s property. Understand the legal implications and boundaries surrounding this scenario, equipping you to navigate familial dynamics while respecting individuals’ rights.
• Damage to Property under Consent Searches: Grasp the circumstances in which police can potentially damage property under consent searches. Learn the legal framework and considerations involved, ensuring you can act within lawful boundaries while executing consent searches.
Enroll today to secure your place in this invaluable course! Don’t miss the opportunity to unlock the full potential of consent searches.
A Live Call-in Show
Where we answer officers’ legal questions from Around the Country
See you there!